Nationwide shifts to product focus with new campaign
Nationwide Building Society has launched its first campaign promoting current accounts in more than three years, as the brand looks to improve awareness of its products.
Nationwide: first ads for current accounts in three years
A TV ad push, in the style of its recent brand campaign, will run from 25 December to 29 January to promote its Nationwide FlexAccount, which offer consumers free European travel insurance and savings on brands through its Simply Rewards programme.
The campaign will be supported with in-branch activity and radio advertising, which will run on stations such as Magic, Heart, Capital and Absolute.
Andy McQueen, marketing director at Nationwide, said: "Our FlexAccount rewards are a really compelling opportunity for customers they represent great value, with no catches.
"We wanted a fully integrated campaign to support this and really shout about what we are doing for our customers."
In September, Nationwide unveiled a new brand positioning based around the strapline 'On Your Side'.
The ads, by agency 18 Feet and Rising, featured a "magical carousel" that captures everyday moments in people's lives, showing how Nationwide can help them with important things such as saving for the future or buying a home.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...