Karmarama's Buonaguidi completes marathon charity ping pong session
Dave Buonaguidi, founder and chief creative officer of ad agency Karmarama, played table tennis for 24 hours last week to raise money for Age UK.
For 24 hours from 12pm on Thursday (15 December) to 12pm on Friday (16 December) Buonaguidi worked his way through 72 opponents, including TV personality and dancer Lionel Blair.
The sponsored ping pong event was held in support of Age UK (the charity formed through the combination of Age Concern and Help the Aged) which is helping the elderly stay warm over the winter.
The longest rally during the 24 hours was 1,500 consecutive shots over 45 minutes with planner Jono Holt.
Two years ago Buonaguidi raised more than £2000 for charity by eating more than 2000 sprouts but a spokesman said although that was great for charity his family and work colleagues disowned him and he needed a new bum.
For more details and to donate go to pingpong24.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...