Karmarama's Buonaguidi completes marathon charity ping pong session
Dave Buonaguidi, founder and chief creative officer of ad agency Karmarama, played table tennis for 24 hours last week to raise money for Age UK.
For 24 hours from 12pm on Thursday (15 December) to 12pm on Friday (16 December) Buonaguidi worked his way through 72 opponents, including TV personality and dancer Lionel Blair.
The sponsored ping pong event was held in support of Age UK (the charity formed through the combination of Age Concern and Help the Aged) which is helping the elderly stay warm over the winter.
The longest rally during the 24 hours was 1,500 consecutive shots over 45 minutes with planner Jono Holt.
Two years ago Buonaguidi raised more than £2000 for charity by eating more than 2000 sprouts but a spokesman said although that was great for charity his family and work colleagues disowned him and he needed a new bum.
For more details and to donate go to pingpong24.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...