Number 10 digital guru Nick Jones to chair judging at Revolution Awards
Number 10 digital guru Nick Jones has signed up as chair of the judging panel for next year's Revolution Awards.
Nick Jones - Deputy Director Policy Communications - Digital, Prime minister's Office & Cabinet Downing Street
Jones heads up digital channels and content for the Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Office, including the Prime Minister’s web and Facebook presences and the @number10gov Twitter account.
His team delivers digital marketing projects for public sector clients, such as the RAF, as well as contributing to government guidance and standards on social media and digital engagement.
Jones joins a growing panel of judges for the Revolution Awards 2012, including experts from Twitter, Motorola, Just-Eat, Cheil UK, Work Club, Penguin Books, Poke, AKQA and LBi.
For more information on how to enter the Revolution Award 2012, visit www.revolutionawards.com or call 0208 267 4433. The awards will take place at Grosvenor House in London on 20 April 2012. We are still accepting entries up until the end of the year.
Last year’s Agency of the Year award was picked up by Saint@RKCR/Y&R, while winning brands included Volvo, easyJet, Snickers, and Very.co.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London
- Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum + benefits, Newmarket