Number 10 digital guru Nick Jones to chair judging at Revolution Awards
Number 10 digital guru Nick Jones has signed up as chair of the judging panel for next year's Revolution Awards.
Nick Jones - Deputy Director Policy Communications - Digital, Prime minister's Office & Cabinet Downing Street
Jones heads up digital channels and content for the Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Office, including the Prime Minister’s web and Facebook presences and the @number10gov Twitter account.
His team delivers digital marketing projects for public sector clients, such as the RAF, as well as contributing to government guidance and standards on social media and digital engagement.
Jones joins a growing panel of judges for the Revolution Awards 2012, including experts from Twitter, Motorola, Just-Eat, Cheil UK, Work Club, Penguin Books, Poke, AKQA and LBi.
For more information on how to enter the Revolution Award 2012, visit www.revolutionawards.com or call 0208 267 4433. The awards will take place at Grosvenor House in London on 20 April 2012. We are still accepting entries up until the end of the year.
Last year’s Agency of the Year award was picked up by Saint@RKCR/Y&R, while winning brands included Volvo, easyJet, Snickers, and Very.co.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...