Honda launches interactive online film for 2012 Civic
Honda has unveiled an online interactive film to promote the launch of its 2012 Civic model.
Honda: online interactive film promotes launch of 2012 Civic model
The 360-degree video lets viewers explore the unknown by clicking on a specific area, using an on-screen arrow. Inspired by Google's Street View experience, the 'Off The Grid' film, aims to take users to new places that they would never get to see otherwise, such as an Alsakan ice cave and an underwater art museum.
The film was created by Wieden + Kennedy London, working with Partizan and film director Michael Geoghegan.
'Off The Grid' forms the third and final instalment of Honda's wider 'The Great Unknown' pan-European marketing campaign, which launched earlier this year. It follows the online film 'Happy Dog' and HTML5 game 'The Experiment'.
Lisa Jellifee and Kirsten Rutherford worked as the creatives on the film, alongside creative directors Chris Groom and Sam Heath. The interactive creative director was Gavin Gordon-Rogers.
A TV ad for the Honda Civic will launch in January.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...