Everything Everywhere boosts T-Mobile ad offering
Everything Everywhere, the telecoms company, is to roll out its interactive mobile ad service to its T-Mobile customers for the first time.
T-Mobile: You Choose service rolls out this month
The You Choose service, which rolls out gradually this month, works in the same way as Orange's Shots service, by sending ads to opted-in customers via SMS and MMS.
The service enables customers to send return messages back to the advertiser for free.
Herbal Essence, Pot Noodle and Empire are among the first brands to send out content to T-Mobile customers using the service.
Orange Shots was launched in February 2010 and in April this year, the network provider extended its relationship with the mobile messaging media company Blyk to power the service.
In May, Everything Everywhere signalled its intent to expand its ad sales offering, and appointed its first director of mobile media and advertising.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...