KBH signs contracts with London Midland, Southern and Southeastern train operators
KBH, the traincard outdoor media owner, has bolstered its offer through ad sales contracts with the train operators London Midland, Southern and Southeastern.
KBH: secures train contracts
London Midland has appointed KBH to install and sell advertising on traincards on more than 2,000 square panels on its 268 carriage fleet, which runs between London Euston, Birmingham and Liverpool.
Southern Rail has renewed and extended its contract with KBH and an additional 3,330 new ad panels will add to the 928 existing sites and the number of carriages carrying advertising will increase from 744 to 976.
Southern operates trains running into Victoria, Charing Cross and London Bridge from Sussex, including Brighton and Gatwick Airport.
KBH has also been appointed to sell advertising for 986 ad panels on 174 carriages on trains running on Southeastern's new high-speed link from Kent to St Pancras through Stratford, as part of a renewed contract with the company.
In addition to the high-speed link, Southeastern runs trains to London stations such as Victoria, Charing Cross, London Bridge, Blackfriars, Cannon Street and St Pancras International to destinations in south east London and Kent.
Ian Reynolds, managing director of KBH, said: "More and more advertisers are recognising the strength of the medium. Many clients within publishing, charity and technology have used our traincard medium for the first time this year, and importantly are coming back due to an impressive ROI."
KBH sells advertising 50,000 traincard panels through contracts with 11 train companies running into London and claims the number of campaigns booked on its media increased by 30% year on year in 2011.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London