This year's most read stories on Media Week
As 2011 comes to an end for what has been an exciting, and at times challenging year for the media industry we reveal the top 10 most read stories from Media Week.
Media Week: publishes its top 10 stories from 2011
At the forefront of the industry Media Week delivered all of the year's breaking stories, provided expert analysis on the pertinent subjects effecting the industry, and created a record breaking Media Week Awards to celebrate the amazing work created by you, the readers.
From the closure of the News of the World to the Ofcom probe into 'The X Factor', and from an in-depth look at how to monetise social media to the analysis of radio and mobile, Media Week has seen something of a resurgence in 2011.
Posting more than 2.5 million page views and attracting more than 590,000 unique users it has proved Media Week is the number one resource for anyone working in the commercial media sector.
We would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported the brand and wish you all a merry Christmas and happy New Year.
However, before we leave for the festive break here are the top ten most read stories on mediaweek.co.uk in 2011.
- Thomson Reuters to make job cuts in 2011
- Who's who on the Silicon Valley
- Media Week's salary survey 2011: are you being paid enough?
- Midweek sport launches with crude Cheryl Cole shot
- BBC One goes behind the scenes at Real People magazine
- News of the World's alleged actions 'indefensible' says Times' Harding
- X Factor's Tulisa covers up her tattoo amid Ofcom probe
- News of the World to close, ending 168-year history
- Media Week's 30 Under 30 revealed
- London's star breakfast DJ Johnny Vaughan leaves capital
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...