Plusnet to sponsor Celebrity Big Brother
Plusnet, the BT-owned telecoms provider, has signed a six-figure deal to sponsor next year's 'Celebrity Big Brother' on Channel 5.
The sponsorship will include Plusnet credits, created by Karmarama, before and after 'Celebrity Big Brother' and its sister show, 'CBB's Bit On The Side', and before and after each ad break.
There will also be Plusnet branding on the show's advertisments, on the 'Celebrity Big Brother' microsite and on short-form content on the official Facebook site, as well as on mobile and iPad.
The sponsorship was negotiated between WPP media agency Maxus and Channel 5.
Nick Rawlings, commercial director at Plusnet, said: "We're delighted to be kicking-off 2012 with such a cracking TV sponsorship, bringing our brand to a whole new audience."
Agostino Di Falco, partnerships director, Channel 5, said: "'Celebrity Big Brother' will reach more young adults than any other programme in January.
"The show kick starts Channel 5's year, and it's great to see Maxus and BT thinking along the same lines in developing this partnership."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...