Sky to promote broadband sale in TV campaign
Sky is set to continue its fairytale campaign with a retelling of Aesop's Fable, 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' to promote its broadband offering from Christmas Day.
The ad by WCRS highlights Sky's Winter Broadband Sale, which offers existing and new Sky TV customers six months free unlimited broadband when switching to Sky Broadband Unlimited and Sky Talk.
The campaign will run across TV, outdoor, press and online, with media planning and buying handled by MediaCom.
Lucian Smithers, director of brand strategy and communications at BSkyB, said the popular fairytale has provided a "great" setting to promote the Broadband Winter Sale.
He added: "We're also pleased that the ad has helped answer the perennial question – can a wolf ride a bike?"
Creative team – Bertie Scrase / Christen Brestrup
Creative director – Leon Jaume
Agency team – Liz Darran, Anna Covell
Agency producer – Eliot Liss
Client creative director – Barry Skolnick
Client management team – Lucian Smithers, Carli Farmer
Director – Peter Lydon
Production company – 76 Ltd
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...