Bupa showcases 60-year heritage with latest ads
Bupa is rolling out a new ad campaign to increase awareness of the brand's heritage among consumers.
Bupa: "helping you find healthy" campaign
The private healthcare company, which last year re-positioned around the line "Helping you find healthy", is keen to build up knowledge of its history and business structure among potential customers.
From Boxing Day (26 December), Bupa will kick off a print ad campaign, by WCRS, promoting its credentials under the "Helping you find healthy" banner. The first execution will focus on the "purpose" of the business, having been established 60 years ago to "prevent, relieve and cure sickness and ill health of every kind".
Another ad will emphasise that Bupa has no shareholders, meaning that the business can "focus on caring for you" rather than dividends for investors. The final print ad will showcase the brand’s specialist healthcare offering.
The campaign was developed by group marketing director Tiffany Hall and managing director, group development Martin George, who told Marketing that research among stakeholders showed consumers were genuinely "interested" in the brand’s heritage.
Later in 2012, Bupa plans to roll out a TV ad campaign focusing on its care services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...