Bupa showcases 60-year heritage with latest ads
Bupa is rolling out a new ad campaign to increase awareness of the brand's heritage among consumers.
Bupa: "helping you find healthy" campaign
The private healthcare company, which last year re-positioned around the line "Helping you find healthy", is keen to build up knowledge of its history and business structure among potential customers.
From Boxing Day (26 December), Bupa will kick off a print ad campaign, by WCRS, promoting its credentials under the "Helping you find healthy" banner. The first execution will focus on the "purpose" of the business, having been established 60 years ago to "prevent, relieve and cure sickness and ill health of every kind".
Another ad will emphasise that Bupa has no shareholders, meaning that the business can "focus on caring for you" rather than dividends for investors. The final print ad will showcase the brand’s specialist healthcare offering.
The campaign was developed by group marketing director Tiffany Hall and managing director, group development Martin George, who told Marketing that research among stakeholders showed consumers were genuinely "interested" in the brand’s heritage.
Later in 2012, Bupa plans to roll out a TV ad campaign focusing on its care services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London