Government unveils marketing campaign to help smokers quit
The Department of Health has launched a national New Year campaign to equip people with the tools to quit smoking.
Department of Health: rolls out Quit Kit
A campaign comprising TV, radio and search, created by Partners Andrews Aldridge, will encourage smokers to get a free NHS Quit Kit from a participating pharmacy in England.
The Quit Kit – a box of practical tools and advice – will offer smokers a new text support programme, which will give them extra encouragement, support and advice in the first weeks.
The campaign is backed in England by almost 7,000 pharmacies, including Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Co-operative, Superdrug, Boots, Manichem, Whitworth, Medipharmacy, Cohens Group, Lloyds and around 800 independent pharmacies.
The partnerships were created by 23Red and Iris.
Smokers can find their nearest Quit Kit pharmacy at nhs.uk/smokefree.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London