Keycamp launches first ever TV ad
Keycamp, the family camping and mobile-home brand owned by European travel brand Holiday Break, is launching its first ever TV ad as part of a new integrated campaign.
The campaign, created by The If Agency, launches tomorrow (5 January) on TV, supported by digital and direct activity. The ad will air on ITV and satellite channels with media handled by Carat.
Keycamp aims to increase brand awareness through the new push, using the strapline "Escape to a world of unlimited laughter".
The ads and supporting activity drive consumers to Keycamp's online site and its call centres, where they can find more details of parc locations, facilities, and accommodation on offer.
Dave McKenna, head of brand at Keycamp, said: "As a business we are passionate about giving our customers the best holiday possible.
"The launch of the new campaign – and the TV ad in particular – is a really exciting step for us, one that will open up Keycamp to a much wider audience."
The start of the year is a traditionally a key advertising time for travel brands, and many major travel companies are already marketing their January sales.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London