Keycamp launches first ever TV ad
Keycamp, the family camping and mobile-home brand owned by European travel brand Holiday Break, is launching its first ever TV ad as part of a new integrated campaign.
The campaign, created by The If Agency, launches tomorrow (5 January) on TV, supported by digital and direct activity. The ad will air on ITV and satellite channels with media handled by Carat.
Keycamp aims to increase brand awareness through the new push, using the strapline "Escape to a world of unlimited laughter".
The ads and supporting activity drive consumers to Keycamp's online site and its call centres, where they can find more details of parc locations, facilities, and accommodation on offer.
Dave McKenna, head of brand at Keycamp, said: "As a business we are passionate about giving our customers the best holiday possible.
"The launch of the new campaign – and the TV ad in particular – is a really exciting step for us, one that will open up Keycamp to a much wider audience."
The start of the year is a traditionally a key advertising time for travel brands, and many major travel companies are already marketing their January sales.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...