Starbucks appoints Cranna as new UK top marketer
Starbucks has appointed internal marketing executive Ian Cranna as its new UK top marketer, replacing Brian Waring who has been promoted to an international role.
Starbucks: Ian Cranna appointed chief UK marketer
Waring, who has been with Starbucks for seven years, has been appointed vice-president of marketing, EMEA, with a broader international role.
Cranna has had a long-term career at Starbucks, working in the US and mainland Europe, as well as the UK.
He is director of blended beverage at Starbucks and has taken on Waring's former role in the past few weeks.
Cranna's previous roles include director of food and head of category at Starbucks Coffee EMEA.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London