Online creative contest kicks off the new year
The DareDevil Challenge - a new competition to judge the best creative on an interactive online ad format - is open for entries until Jan 23.
Judge: Matt Pritchard, European digital director,Kellogg
The winner of the contest, run by Campaign and AOL, will receive an iPad2 and a £30,000 campaign for his or her client on the new format, AOL’s Project Devil. The winning ad will also appear in Campaign.
Matt Pritchard, the European digital director at Kellogg. Charlie McGee, the head of digital at Carat, and Chris Arnold, the creative partner at Creative Orchestra, are among the judges. Others in the line-up are Alex Burn, the head of creative solutions at AOL, Noel Penzer, the vice-president, international at the Huffington Post Media Group and Claire Beale, the editor of Campaign.
The Project Devil ad format encompasses three modules that are fully interactive and can hold creative that contains flash, video or a static image. The ad also enables such things as 3D rotation, music, quizzes, polls, slideshows and links to social media. Entrants are asked to come up with ideas on how they would use the space in the Project Devil ad format.
Submissions need to be in the form of a 250-word description, plus accompanying images, and will be judged on their creativity, strategic fit, engagement, innovation, feasibility and scalability.
For more information and to enter, go to www.daredevilchallenge.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Circulation Marketing Executive SJP Business Media £22,000 p.a + 26 days holiday, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...