McDonald's targets coffee drinkers
McDonald's is taking on coffee chains with a TV ad that focuses on the conversations people have while enjoying its hot beverages.
The ad, created by Leo Burnett, will launch today (9 January). It features snippets of conversations taking place over coffees at McDonald's. The emotions of the various characters are reflected in the ways they interact with their cups of coffee.
A radio ad features dialogues from different people all over the country, initiating conversations that are best had over a McDonald’s coffee.
Print ads created by Ed Tillbrook and Richard Ince will support the radio and TV ads, which were created by Rob Tenconi and Mark Franklin.
The creative director was Adam Tucker and the executive creative director was Justin Tindall.
Peter Cattaneo at Academy directed the TV commercial, while the print campaign was photographed by James Day. OMD UK handled the media planning and buying.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London