McDonald's targets coffee drinkers
McDonald's is taking on coffee chains with a TV ad that focuses on the conversations people have while enjoying its hot beverages.
The ad, created by Leo Burnett, will launch today (9 January). It features snippets of conversations taking place over coffees at McDonald's. The emotions of the various characters are reflected in the ways they interact with their cups of coffee.
A radio ad features dialogues from different people all over the country, initiating conversations that are best had over a McDonald’s coffee.
Print ads created by Ed Tillbrook and Richard Ince will support the radio and TV ads, which were created by Rob Tenconi and Mark Franklin.
The creative director was Adam Tucker and the executive creative director was Justin Tindall.
Peter Cattaneo at Academy directed the TV commercial, while the print campaign was photographed by James Day. OMD UK handled the media planning and buying.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...