Diet Coke updates Love it Light activity
Diet Coke has this week unveiled the latest phase in its 'Love it Light' campaign, featuring the Diet Coke puppets and a tie-up promotion with make-up brand Benefit.
The campaign by Mother London features new TV spots supported by video on demand, cinema, outdoor and print activity.
The TV ads depict the puppets fighting over the last can of Diet Coke in the fridge, executed in a humorous way in order to demonstrate the "lighter side of life".
The brand is also launching three new pack designs to advertise an on-pack promotion for make-up brand Benefit.
The cans will contain a promotional code for a limited edition make-up pack, redeemable when spending more than £20 on the Benefit brand.
The promotion is also supported by a 10-second ad called "get glam" and outdoor, digital and PR activity.
A new Facebook app, www.dietcokegetglam.co.uk, will feature the best "get glam" looks consumers can create with the make-up packs and chat to friends via a "glamming together" video chat tool.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director at Coca-Cola GB, said: "The 'Love it Light' campaign returns for the fourth time in 2012 featuring the distinctive Diet Coke puppets. The campaign demonstrates the brand’s light-hearted attitude and appeals to young, fun-loving women.
"Elsewhere, we're delighted to be partnering with Benefit to inspire consumers with the latest beauty looks and reward them with money-off at www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk."
In May last year, Diet Coke partnered with Yahoo to create a digital fashion channel called Style it Light as part of the wider 'Love it Light' marketing push.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...