AMV BBDO tops Big Won 2011 creative awards rankings
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO was the most-awarded UK agency and BBDO the most-awarded network of 2011, according to The Directory Big Won Creativity Rankings.
AMV: produced award-winning TV campaign for the Metropolitan Police
AMV was ranked as the top UK agency for total creativity and the sixth most-awarded agency in the world.
The global awards ranking scheme compiles 4,048 campaign created by 1,302 agencies.
AMV's ‘Who Killed Deon?’ work for the Metropolitan Police was the most-awarded TV campaign in the world and in the UK, and topped the UK digital campaign rankings.
The world's most-awarded agency was BBDO New York, pushing Almap BBDO Sao Paolo into second place, while the most-awarded campaign was a print ad, 'Heaven and Hell' for Samsonite by JWT Shanghai.
DDB London was the second highest-ranked UK agency for overall creativity and also the highest-ranked agency in digital and fifth in direct, in addition to its customary strength in TV and press.
The direct category was headed by Proximity London.
|Top 5 UK agencies|
|5||Wieden + Kennedy London|
|Top 5 agencies in the world|
|1||BBDO New York|
|2||AlmapBBDO Sao Paolo|
|4||Jung von Matt Hamburg|
|5||Colenso BBDO Auckland|
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)