Tourism Ireland calls up Snow Patrol for ad campaign
Tourism Ireland has launched a global advertising campaign with the tagline 'Jump into Ireland', to highlight the warmth of its citizens and the country's "immersive nature".
The multi-media campaign is running across TV, radio, press, cinema and online across 22 countries.
The soundtrack to the TV ad is by Irish band Snow Patrol and is taken from the band's latest album, Fallen Empires.
Karen Buchanan, Publics London chief executive, said: "Ireland is a truly diverse country and a well-loved brand. With so much to drawn on, the task was to find a simple, compelling story for the country.
"In focusing on the uniquely immersive nature of a trip here, thanks to its welcoming people and stimulating experiences, we're confident we've found that."
Tourism Ireland will be hoping that the ad campaign will build on its social media activity from last year. Tourism Ireland now has 700,000 fans on Facebook.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford