Tourism Ireland calls up Snow Patrol for ad campaign
Tourism Ireland has launched a global advertising campaign with the tagline 'Jump into Ireland', to highlight the warmth of its citizens and the country's "immersive nature".
The multi-media campaign is running across TV, radio, press, cinema and online across 22 countries.
The soundtrack to the TV ad is by Irish band Snow Patrol and is taken from the band's latest album, Fallen Empires.
Karen Buchanan, Publics London chief executive, said: "Ireland is a truly diverse country and a well-loved brand. With so much to drawn on, the task was to find a simple, compelling story for the country.
"In focusing on the uniquely immersive nature of a trip here, thanks to its welcoming people and stimulating experiences, we're confident we've found that."
Tourism Ireland will be hoping that the ad campaign will build on its social media activity from last year. Tourism Ireland now has 700,000 fans on Facebook.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...