Stephen Miron to speak at Media 360
Stephen Miron, global chief executive at Global will be delivering a keynote on radio at this year's Media 360 in the Hilton T5, which takes place from 17-18 May.
Stephen Miron: signs up for Media 360
Miron, who alongside Ashley Tabor, Richard Park and Charles Allen has helped establish the Global Group as one of the most successful commercial radio groups in Europe, will be taking to the stage to reveal how it achieved this against all the odds.
He will focus on how the business was written off by many who felt the medium of radio was supposed to be overwhelmed by digital competitors, and explain how Global transformed this adversity into a successful company.
His keynote will take into account the lessons that were learnt for advertisers, owners and agencies from the reinvention of a fragmented local medium into a national platform for advertisers.
Another keynote speaker at the event will include Nadim Zahwi, MP for Stratford on Avon, who will provide insightful and comprehensible advice for businesses looking to survive and thrive in these challenging times.
In this session, the co-author of the book 'Masters of Nothing' will review the herd instinct of the boom years through to the tipping point of 2007 and 2008, and the rewards for failure received by those at the top.
Both these speakers will be joined by a number of other high-profile media industry figures, who will be providing insights into the current state of the industry and predictions on the future.
Ticket and event information can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London