Stephen Miron to speak at Media 360
Stephen Miron, global chief executive at Global will be delivering a keynote on radio at this year's Media 360 in the Hilton T5, which takes place from 17-18 May.
Stephen Miron: signs up for Media 360
Miron, who alongside Ashley Tabor, Richard Park and Charles Allen has helped establish the Global Group as one of the most successful commercial radio groups in Europe, will be taking to the stage to reveal how it achieved this against all the odds.
He will focus on how the business was written off by many who felt the medium of radio was supposed to be overwhelmed by digital competitors, and explain how Global transformed this adversity into a successful company.
His keynote will take into account the lessons that were learnt for advertisers, owners and agencies from the reinvention of a fragmented local medium into a national platform for advertisers.
Another keynote speaker at the event will include Nadim Zahwi, MP for Stratford on Avon, who will provide insightful and comprehensible advice for businesses looking to survive and thrive in these challenging times.
In this session, the co-author of the book 'Masters of Nothing' will review the herd instinct of the boom years through to the tipping point of 2007 and 2008, and the rewards for failure received by those at the top.
Both these speakers will be joined by a number of other high-profile media industry figures, who will be providing insights into the current state of the industry and predictions on the future.
Ticket and event information can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...