Asics appoints 180 Amsterdam as global ad agency
Asics, the Japanese sportswear brand, has appointed 180 Amsterdam as its global advertising agency.
Asics: appointed 180 Amsterdam
180, which was previously appointed to work on the brand's global communications around the London Olympic Games, won the business after a pitch.
Other agencies on the Asics global roster include Dentsu, which looks after the brand's business in Japan and Asia, and Vitro, the San Diego-based shop. It handles US creative and was the brand's previous global agency.
The global review, which ran out of the US, kicked off in October. 180 will handle all of Asics' global advertising after 2012, with a brief to create an emotional connection with consumers around the Asics "true sport" positioning.
Katsumi Kato, the senior general manager, global sales and marketing division, at Asics, said: "180 really understands the brand and our Anima Sana In Corpore Sano ('a sound mind in a sound body') philosophy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England