Asics appoints 180 Amsterdam as global ad agency
Asics, the Japanese sportswear brand, has appointed 180 Amsterdam as its global advertising agency.
Asics: appointed 180 Amsterdam
180, which was previously appointed to work on the brand's global communications around the London Olympic Games, won the business after a pitch.
Other agencies on the Asics global roster include Dentsu, which looks after the brand's business in Japan and Asia, and Vitro, the San Diego-based shop. It handles US creative and was the brand's previous global agency.
The global review, which ran out of the US, kicked off in October. 180 will handle all of Asics' global advertising after 2012, with a brief to create an emotional connection with consumers around the Asics "true sport" positioning.
Katsumi Kato, the senior general manager, global sales and marketing division, at Asics, said: "180 really understands the brand and our Anima Sana In Corpore Sano ('a sound mind in a sound body') philosophy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire