Asics appoints 180 Amsterdam as global ad agency
Asics, the Japanese sportswear brand, has appointed 180 Amsterdam as its global advertising agency.
Asics: appointed 180 Amsterdam
180, which was previously appointed to work on the brand's global communications around the London Olympic Games, won the business after a pitch.
Other agencies on the Asics global roster include Dentsu, which looks after the brand's business in Japan and Asia, and Vitro, the San Diego-based shop. It handles US creative and was the brand's previous global agency.
The global review, which ran out of the US, kicked off in October. 180 will handle all of Asics' global advertising after 2012, with a brief to create an emotional connection with consumers around the Asics "true sport" positioning.
Katsumi Kato, the senior general manager, global sales and marketing division, at Asics, said: "180 really understands the brand and our Anima Sana In Corpore Sano ('a sound mind in a sound body') philosophy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...