CityJet calls £4m advertising pitch
CityJet, the London-based airline, has called a review of its estimated £4 million pan-European advertising account.
CityJet: Euro RSCG currently handles the business
The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Air France, is reviewing the account through Creativebrief.
Euro RSCG currently handles the business, having been appointed in March 2009 after a shoot-out against Grey London.
The majority of the account will be focused in the UK but will include some European markets. The appointed agency will be responsible for ramping up CityJet's advertising activity over the next year as the airline looks to focus on highlighting its position as the largest carrier from London City Airport.
Euro RSCG created CityJet's recent £1 million marketing push, which was the biggest since it took over the Belgian carrier VLM Airlines in 2009.
The campaign aimed to reposition CityJet as a "premium but friendly" airline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Brand manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + pension, South East England
- Marketing and Advertising Executive The Little Black Book Agency £25000 per annum, Harrogate