CityJet calls £4m advertising pitch
CityJet, the London-based airline, has called a review of its estimated £4 million pan-European advertising account.
CityJet: Euro RSCG currently handles the business
The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Air France, is reviewing the account through Creativebrief.
Euro RSCG currently handles the business, having been appointed in March 2009 after a shoot-out against Grey London.
The majority of the account will be focused in the UK but will include some European markets. The appointed agency will be responsible for ramping up CityJet's advertising activity over the next year as the airline looks to focus on highlighting its position as the largest carrier from London City Airport.
Euro RSCG created CityJet's recent £1 million marketing push, which was the biggest since it took over the Belgian carrier VLM Airlines in 2009.
The campaign aimed to reposition CityJet as a "premium but friendly" airline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...