CityJet calls £4m advertising pitch
CityJet, the London-based airline, has called a review of its estimated £4 million pan-European advertising account.
CityJet: Euro RSCG currently handles the business
The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Air France, is reviewing the account through Creativebrief.
Euro RSCG currently handles the business, having been appointed in March 2009 after a shoot-out against Grey London.
The majority of the account will be focused in the UK but will include some European markets. The appointed agency will be responsible for ramping up CityJet's advertising activity over the next year as the airline looks to focus on highlighting its position as the largest carrier from London City Airport.
Euro RSCG created CityJet's recent £1 million marketing push, which was the biggest since it took over the Belgian carrier VLM Airlines in 2009.
The campaign aimed to reposition CityJet as a "premium but friendly" airline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)