CityJet calls £4m advertising pitch
CityJet, the London-based airline, has called a review of its estimated £4 million pan-European advertising account.
CityJet: Euro RSCG currently handles the business
The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Air France, is reviewing the account through Creativebrief.
Euro RSCG currently handles the business, having been appointed in March 2009 after a shoot-out against Grey London.
The majority of the account will be focused in the UK but will include some European markets. The appointed agency will be responsible for ramping up CityJet's advertising activity over the next year as the airline looks to focus on highlighting its position as the largest carrier from London City Airport.
Euro RSCG created CityJet's recent £1 million marketing push, which was the biggest since it took over the Belgian carrier VLM Airlines in 2009.
The campaign aimed to reposition CityJet as a "premium but friendly" airline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)