Inferno lands NSPCC ad business
The NSPCC has selected Inferno to handle its £3 million advertising account.
NSPCC: nationwide campaign will break in the spring
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against McCann London and DLKW Lowe, which kicked off in September last year.
The NSPCC did not previously retain an agency on the account. In the past, it has worked with agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi and TBWA\London, while Rapp currently works on communications around the NSPCC's ChildLine service.
Inferno will work on both strategic and creative execution for the charity. An initial nationwide campaign will break in the spring encouraging members of the public who are concerned about the safety or welfare of children to contact the NSPCC.
The charity's most recent advertising activity, to support ChildLine, broke in June last year.
Peter Watt, the director of the NSPCC's Adult Advice and Information Services, said: "Inferno impressed us with both its creative vision for the campaign and its clear commitment to supporting the NSPCC's work to protect the UK's most vulnerable children."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...