Inferno lands NSPCC ad business
The NSPCC has selected Inferno to handle its £3 million advertising account.
NSPCC: nationwide campaign will break in the spring
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against McCann London and DLKW Lowe, which kicked off in September last year.
The NSPCC did not previously retain an agency on the account. In the past, it has worked with agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi and TBWA\London, while Rapp currently works on communications around the NSPCC's ChildLine service.
Inferno will work on both strategic and creative execution for the charity. An initial nationwide campaign will break in the spring encouraging members of the public who are concerned about the safety or welfare of children to contact the NSPCC.
The charity's most recent advertising activity, to support ChildLine, broke in June last year.
Peter Watt, the director of the NSPCC's Adult Advice and Information Services, said: "Inferno impressed us with both its creative vision for the campaign and its clear commitment to supporting the NSPCC's work to protect the UK's most vulnerable children."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)