Reckitt-Benckiser launches Britain's Greatest cross-brand promotion
Reckitt-Benckiser (RB) has launched a major cross-brand, multimillion-pound marketing campaign in the UK, uniting its brands under the banner of 'Britain's Greatest' to run throughout 2012.
Reckitt-Benckiser: multi-brand promotions to run throughout the year
The campaign is thought to be RB's biggest to date in the UK and will support the company's key powerbrands such as Finish and Cilit Bang.
The advertising campaign was created by Euro RSCG with design by Live & Breathe, and features TV, print, radio, digital, in-store and promotional activity, supported by consumer competitions across brands that also include Nurofen, Durex, and Clearasil.
The activity, which launched this month, features themed multi-brand promotions direct to consumer, starting with RB's portfolio of household products.
The first push on the campaign, which will run until spring, uses the strapline, "Britain's greatest clean up".
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)