Reckitt-Benckiser launches Britain's Greatest cross-brand promotion
Reckitt-Benckiser (RB) has launched a major cross-brand, multimillion-pound marketing campaign in the UK, uniting its brands under the banner of 'Britain's Greatest' to run throughout 2012.
Reckitt-Benckiser: multi-brand promotions to run throughout the year
The campaign is thought to be RB's biggest to date in the UK and will support the company's key powerbrands such as Finish and Cilit Bang.
The advertising campaign was created by Euro RSCG with design by Live & Breathe, and features TV, print, radio, digital, in-store and promotional activity, supported by consumer competitions across brands that also include Nurofen, Durex, and Clearasil.
The activity, which launched this month, features themed multi-brand promotions direct to consumer, starting with RB's portfolio of household products.
The first push on the campaign, which will run until spring, uses the strapline, "Britain's greatest clean up".
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London