Reckitt-Benckiser launches Britain's Greatest cross-brand promotion
Reckitt-Benckiser (RB) has launched a major cross-brand, multimillion-pound marketing campaign in the UK, uniting its brands under the banner of 'Britain's Greatest' to run throughout 2012.
Reckitt-Benckiser: multi-brand promotions to run throughout the year
The campaign is thought to be RB's biggest to date in the UK and will support the company's key powerbrands such as Finish and Cilit Bang.
The advertising campaign was created by Euro RSCG with design by Live & Breathe, and features TV, print, radio, digital, in-store and promotional activity, supported by consumer competitions across brands that also include Nurofen, Durex, and Clearasil.
The activity, which launched this month, features themed multi-brand promotions direct to consumer, starting with RB's portfolio of household products.
The first push on the campaign, which will run until spring, uses the strapline, "Britain's greatest clean up".
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...