Campaign Viral Chart: Vinnie Jones BHF ad comes in 'hard and fast'
Vinnie Jones' ad for the British Heart Foundation, which premiered on the web before its TV debut, is the most-shared video this week with more than 53,000 shares across Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere.
Vinnie Jones: tops this week's viral chart in British Heart Foundation ad
The ad by Grey London features the British "hardman" Jones performing CPR to the beat of 'Stayin' Alive' by The Bee Gees.
Staged CCTV footage of a thief in an electrical shop, promoting LG's "slimmest-ever TV", was the second-most-shared, with 38,578 mentions across the social web in the past seven days.
Coca-Cola has another ad in the top 10, featuring a 100-year-old man, ranking fourth and ahead of its entry last week, which is now in eighth position.
The chart, produced in conjunction with Unruly, ranks ads according to the number of times they have been shared on Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere.
Ads launched more than 30-days ago are not included.
1. British Hearth Foundation 'hard and fast' by Grey London
53,129 shares this week
All time: 72,601 shares
2. LG 'smart thief caught on cam' by Y&R Amsterdam
38,578 shares this week
All time: 51,186 shares
3. GEICO 'Maxwell the pig returns' by The Martin Agency
31,048 shares this week
All time: 54,265 shares
4. Coca-Cola 'the secret to happiness' by McCann World Group
20,032 shares this week
All time: 32,825 shares
5. LG 'fashion industry exposed' by They Amsterdam
19,255 shares this week
All time: 59,198 shares
6. Nitro Circus 'Nitro Ciircus the movie trailer' by Red Bull Media House
18,153 shares this week
All time: 82,176 shares
7. Shamwow 'schticky' by Kaplan Thaler Group
14,847 shares this week
All time: 17,224 shares
8. Coca-Cola 'superheroes' by Ogilvy and Mather Spain
10,992 shares this week
All time: 24,336 shares
9. Google 'zeitgeist 2011' by Whirled
10,238 shares this week
All time: 542,973 shares
10. ESPN 'shake on it' by Wieden+Kennedy
6,055 shares this week
All time: 9,768 shares
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...