888.com rolls out Big Brother Bingo
888.com, the online betting firm, has launched a 'Big Brother' bingo game through a partnership with Channel 5, the Northern & Shell-owned broadcaster, and production company Endemol.
Big Brother Bingo: 888.com partners Channel 5 and Endemol
BigBrotherBingo.com will offer a range of games including 90 ball, five-line and penny bingo with guaranteed jackpots every day as well as 'Big Brother' prizes such as behind-the-scenes tours and VIP passes to eviction nights.
The new site will be promoted through a TV ad campaign, created by Hero Media, on the Channel 5 network.
The site will conduct regular polls on the housemates and its forums will allow 'Big Brother Bingo' players to post comments and pose questions for other players as well as discuss the latest news and gossip from the house.
The deal was negotiated between 888.com, Channel 5, Endemol and AdConnection.
Maurice Karpes, vice president of bingo marketing at 888 Holdings, said: "The opportunity to offer the 'Big Brother' brand to our online bingo fans is a perfect match. We are building an offering that truly takes online entertainment to the next level."
The licensing deal is one of the many commercial tie-ups Channel 5 has signed around the show since it first came to the channel last year and further partners are expected to be announced in due course.
Agostino di Falco, partnerships director at Channel 5, said: "This deal with 888.com and Endemol enables Channel 5 to show how we can create strong partnership deals that offer incremental value to the advertiser."
The headline sponsor of 'Big Brother' is BT-owned broadband provider Plusnet and last week Channel 5 announced it had signed bookies Coral as its official live betting partner.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- RTB - AGENCY TRADING DESK LEAD - £120K + BIG BONUS Ultimate Asset £100000 - £120000 per annum + 10-20% bonus, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...