BT's student ads replace Adam and Jane
BT is set to unveil its new sitcom style ads tomorrow featuring three new student characters, who take the baton from long-standing characters Adam and Jane, view first here.
The telecoms provider is showing the first TV ad of the campaign, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, on ITV1 during ‘Dancing on Ice’ tomorrow (14 January).
"Welcome to Flat 6" features Jane, played by Esther Hall, dropping off her son Joe at university for the first time, where he meets his new flat mates. The second ad from the campaign breaks on the 15 January.
The production company behind the ads was Mustard and creative directors were Mike Hannett and Dave Buchanan. Maxus has handled the media for the campaign.
BT announced in December that its ‘BT family’ series of ads was to draw to a close after six years. It has already launched some teaser videos online introducing the new student characters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London