BT's student ads replace Adam and Jane
BT is set to unveil its new sitcom style ads tomorrow featuring three new student characters, who take the baton from long-standing characters Adam and Jane, view first here.
The telecoms provider is showing the first TV ad of the campaign, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, on ITV1 during ‘Dancing on Ice’ tomorrow (14 January).
"Welcome to Flat 6" features Jane, played by Esther Hall, dropping off her son Joe at university for the first time, where he meets his new flat mates. The second ad from the campaign breaks on the 15 January.
The production company behind the ads was Mustard and creative directors were Mike Hannett and Dave Buchanan. Maxus has handled the media for the campaign.
BT announced in December that its ‘BT family’ series of ads was to draw to a close after six years. It has already launched some teaser videos online introducing the new student characters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)