BT's student ads replace Adam and Jane
BT is set to unveil its new sitcom style ads tomorrow featuring three new student characters, who take the baton from long-standing characters Adam and Jane, view first here.
The telecoms provider is showing the first TV ad of the campaign, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, on ITV1 during ‘Dancing on Ice’ tomorrow (14 January).
"Welcome to Flat 6" features Jane, played by Esther Hall, dropping off her son Joe at university for the first time, where he meets his new flat mates. The second ad from the campaign breaks on the 15 January.
The production company behind the ads was Mustard and creative directors were Mike Hannett and Dave Buchanan. Maxus has handled the media for the campaign.
BT announced in December that its ‘BT family’ series of ads was to draw to a close after six years. It has already launched some teaser videos online introducing the new student characters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...