Gyro boosts planning and creative departments
Gyro has made a raft of senior hires across its planning and creative departments.
Claire Wright: managing director at Gyro
The agency has hired Katherine Torrence, the former managing partner of Agency.com, as client services director, handing her responsibility for the T-Mobile, FedEx and L'Oreal accounts.
Scott Hendry joins as planning director from Proximity London where he was European planning director overseeing its P&G account.
He is joined by David Brown in the role of data planning director. Brown joins from Royal Mail where he held a number of consultancy roles. He was previously CRM and strategy director at Carlson Marketing.
In addition, Anthony Abdool has joined Gyro as head of copy from EHS4D, where he was a senior copywriter for over six years. He has previously worked at Saatchi & Saatchi, Wunderman and Ogilvy & Mather.
Claire Wright, managing director at Gyro, said: "These hires reflect the growth and development of the agency over the last six months. It is great to have our senior positions filled by such talent and experience from across the agency world."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...