Alfred Dunhill launches Olympian campaign
Designer menswear brand Alfred Dunhill is celebrating the 2012 Olympics being held in its home city of London with a series of short films featuring British Olympians talking about their experience of competing.
Matthew Pinsent: Olympic gold medallist features in Alfred Dunhill's online film
Rowing legend Matthew Pinsent, double Olympic gold medal-winning sailing champion Iain Percy and Olympic gymnastics hopeful Louis Smith appear in the ‘Voice’ campaign.
The brand is aiming to eschew the world of celebrity and instead, portray real men of distinction of different ages and different backgrounds.
The spring/summer campaign was created in-house with digital strategy handled by Holler.
The film featuring Pinsent, is currently being run on the brand's Facebook page and YouTube channel and will be followed by footage starring Iain Percy on Thursday (19 January) and Louis Smith on the following Monday.
Follow Matthew Chapman @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1