British Airways chief to open Media 360
Frank van der Post, managing director brand and customer experience at British Airways will be opening this year's Media 360, which is taking place at the Hilton T5 from 17-18 May.
Frank van der Post: speaking at Media 360
Van der Post will be providing the opening client keynote for the two-day conference that will feature a number of high-profile clients, media owners and agencies, all taking part in a number of discussions and seminars.
The British Airways chief's session will be discussing the thinking behind the firm's 'To Fly. To Serve' campaign, and how, against the odds, he is determined to turn customer service into a billion-pound enterprise.
This will include a look at what customer service really means in 2012 and how it fits into the new language of bought, owned and earned media.
Another key session during the event will be delivered by Annie Rickard, CEO at Posterscope, who will be looking at outdoor in 2012 and, in particular, what the sector can learn from how other countries are pushing the technological boundaries and consumer understanding around this digitally aware medium.
Covering all sectors of the industry, this year's Media 360 will also provide a platform for the next generation of talent with the new Media 360's Got Talent feature.
Compered by Simeon Adams, partner at Goodstuff, this session will allow the industry's emerging talent to have a voice by answering a client brief and presenting it live.
Ticket and event information can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...