Helm exits Mars for consultancy work
Gareth Helm, Mars Petcare marketing director, has left his role after just over 12 months.
Gareth Helm: leaving Mars Petcare
Helm, who has held a number of high-profile marketing roles in his career, is thought to have left of his own accord, to launch a consultancy called Triniti Marketing.
Helm was responsible for a team of 23 marketers in his role at Mars, in which he oversaw Pedigree, Whiskas, Sheba, Cesar and Catsan. During his tenure, he launched Whiskas brand offshoot, Whiskas Simply.
Prior to his time at Mars Petcare, he was acting marketing director at Bear Nibbles, where he helped launch the environmentally conscious brand.
Before that, he was marketing director at Innocent Drinks, from January 2007 to June 2008.
Previously, he had been a brand controller at Nestlé Brands, between 1998 and 2007, where he headed up the marketing for Nestlé cereal and bars and repositioned the Nestlé cereal portfolio, which includes Cheerios, Shredded Wheat and Shreddies.
Mars was unavailable for comment.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Mobile Developer - £40-50K P/A, with benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd £40-50K P/A, with benefits, Colchester - Essex
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East region