Helm exits Mars for consultancy work
Gareth Helm, Mars Petcare marketing director, has left his role after just over 12 months.
Gareth Helm: leaving Mars Petcare
Helm, who has held a number of high-profile marketing roles in his career, is thought to have left of his own accord, to launch a consultancy called Triniti Marketing.
Helm was responsible for a team of 23 marketers in his role at Mars, in which he oversaw Pedigree, Whiskas, Sheba, Cesar and Catsan. During his tenure, he launched Whiskas brand offshoot, Whiskas Simply.
Prior to his time at Mars Petcare, he was acting marketing director at Bear Nibbles, where he helped launch the environmentally conscious brand.
Before that, he was marketing director at Innocent Drinks, from January 2007 to June 2008.
Previously, he had been a brand controller at Nestlé Brands, between 1998 and 2007, where he headed up the marketing for Nestlé cereal and bars and repositioned the Nestlé cereal portfolio, which includes Cheerios, Shredded Wheat and Shreddies.
Mars was unavailable for comment.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...