MHP Communications called in by mobile phone retailer Phones4u
Mobile phone retailer Phones4u has appointed MHP Communications to handle its financial PR.
MHP: Phones4u financial brief
MHP has been charged with assisting the group in communicating its growth to bond holders, debt analysts, equity analysts and the financial media.
Phones4u was purchased by BC Partners in March 2011, funded in part through a seven-year senior secured bond. As a result, Phones4u has a requirement to report quarterly results to its bondholders.
The MHP team will be led by Andrew Jaques, chief executive, financial and investor comms, and Lucinda Kemeny, MD and joint head of MHP private equity.
Jaques said: ‘In a tough consumer climate, Phones4u has been a strong performer in the mobile space, and we are delighted to have been brought on board to assist in the next stage of its growth story.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...