MHP Communications called in by mobile phone retailer Phones4u
Mobile phone retailer Phones4u has appointed MHP Communications to handle its financial PR.
MHP: Phones4u financial brief
MHP has been charged with assisting the group in communicating its growth to bond holders, debt analysts, equity analysts and the financial media.
Phones4u was purchased by BC Partners in March 2011, funded in part through a seven-year senior secured bond. As a result, Phones4u has a requirement to report quarterly results to its bondholders.
The MHP team will be led by Andrew Jaques, chief executive, financial and investor comms, and Lucinda Kemeny, MD and joint head of MHP private equity.
Jaques said: ‘In a tough consumer climate, Phones4u has been a strong performer in the mobile space, and we are delighted to have been brought on board to assist in the next stage of its growth story.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London