H&M features Beckham in debut Super Bowl TV ad
H&M, the Swedish retail brand, is to broadcast is first Super Bowl TV ad, which will showcase the retailer's new David Beckham Bodywear collection.
H&M: to feature David Beckham in Superbowl ad
The David Beckham Bodywear collection will launch on February 2, in store and online, three days before the Super Bowl.
The clothes collection is made up of a range of underwear styles, including briefs, boxers, T-shirts, pyjamas and long johns.
Beckham, a global fashion icon, has previously appeared in major ad campaigns for Adidas, PepsiCo, Gillette and Sainsbury's.
The move marks a significant ramping up of H&M's advertising offer, as it is previously not known for spending heavily on TV advertising.
H&M's advertisement are all produced in-house, with the use of independent creative professionals.
The Beckham commercial will have a prime position in the second quarter of the game.
H&M has used a number of celebrities in the past including Cindy Crawford and Elle McPherson.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...