Heineken rolls out second 'Open your World' ad on VoD
Heineken is rolling out the second film from the brand's global 'Open Your World' campaign through video on demand (VoD) in the UK this month.
Heineken: using VoD in its Open Your World campaign
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, the 30-second execution follows the 'Heineken Legend' as he woos his date on a night out.
The ad, called 'The Date', is complemented by a musical score featuring the Bollywood track 'Jaan Pehechaan Ho'.
Bruce Reinders, brands director for premium lagers at Heineken in the UK, said: "'The Date' attracted more than four million hits on YouTube in the first three weeks of its release.
"That number has since risen to almost nine million hits and the new seven-week ad burst on VoD will take Heineken's 'Open Your World' message to a new audience in the UK."
The VoD ads will run on a number of digital media properties, including Channel 4 and Sky Player.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...