Heineken rolls out second 'Open your World' ad on VoD
Heineken is rolling out the second film from the brand's global 'Open Your World' campaign through video on demand (VoD) in the UK this month.
Heineken: using VoD in its Open Your World campaign
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, the 30-second execution follows the 'Heineken Legend' as he woos his date on a night out.
The ad, called 'The Date', is complemented by a musical score featuring the Bollywood track 'Jaan Pehechaan Ho'.
Bruce Reinders, brands director for premium lagers at Heineken in the UK, said: "'The Date' attracted more than four million hits on YouTube in the first three weeks of its release.
"That number has since risen to almost nine million hits and the new seven-week ad burst on VoD will take Heineken's 'Open Your World' message to a new audience in the UK."
The VoD ads will run on a number of digital media properties, including Channel 4 and Sky Player.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London