Vodafone 'sushi' by RKCR/Y&R
Yoda stars in Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's first TV ad for Vodafone since winning the account in August last year.
The Star Wars character showcases the brand’s new services that help get customers a smartphone to suit them. The campaign comprises a series of ?ads that were written by Thais Delcanton and art directed by Darren Simpson.
They were ?directed by Stacy Wall through Gorgeous. The TV spots were produced by a team at Lucasfilm’s San Francisco-based facility, Industrial Light & Magic, with Tom Kane voicing Yoda’s CGI character.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London