Vodafone 'sushi' by RKCR/Y&R
Yoda stars in Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's first TV ad for Vodafone since winning the account in August last year.
The Star Wars character showcases the brand’s new services that help get customers a smartphone to suit them. The campaign comprises a series of ?ads that were written by Thais Delcanton and art directed by Darren Simpson.
They were ?directed by Stacy Wall through Gorgeous. The TV spots were produced by a team at Lucasfilm’s San Francisco-based facility, Industrial Light & Magic, with Tom Kane voicing Yoda’s CGI character.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham