Vodafone 'sushi' by RKCR/Y&R
Yoda stars in Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's first TV ad for Vodafone since winning the account in August last year.
The Star Wars character showcases the brand’s new services that help get customers a smartphone to suit them. The campaign comprises a series of ?ads that were written by Thais Delcanton and art directed by Darren Simpson.
They were ?directed by Stacy Wall through Gorgeous. The TV spots were produced by a team at Lucasfilm’s San Francisco-based facility, Industrial Light & Magic, with Tom Kane voicing Yoda’s CGI character.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire