Olly Foot appointed MD at MRM Meteorite
MRM Meteorite has strengthened its senior management team with the appointment of Olly Foot as its managing director.
Foot: returns after a spell at Carlson Marketing
Foot, who returns to MRM after a spell at Carlson Marketing, will oversee the day-to-day running of the recently merged agency.
He will report to the chief executive, Debbie Smith, and the chairman, Hugh Bishop, who ran the independent agency Meteorite before its merger with MRM in November last year.
MRM's former chief executive Mike Cornwell left the agency after the merger.
Foot was Carlson's managing director before its rebrand as Aimia in October last year.
Before that, he worked at MRM for eight years as the director of data planning, client services director and then as a managing partner.
Foot said: "The merger of MRM and Meteorite provides an exciting opportunity to help develop a unique agency that combines the best in creativity, digital and data."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...