Saatchi & Saatchi scoops £5m Mattessons
Kerry Foods is gearing up to support its Mattessons meat brand with new advertising activity after appointing Saatchi & Saatchi to its estimated £5 million account.
Mattessons Fridge Raiders: Quiet Storm was the incumbent
Saatchis, which is the incumbent on the Kerry Foods brand Wall's, won the business after a four-way pitch against McCann London, Work Club and the previous incumbent, Quiet Storm.
The pitch, which kicked off in October last year, was run by Kerry Foods' chief marketing officer, April Redmond, and marketing director, Claire Winstanley.
Saatchis will work on a new campaign for the brand, scheduled to break in the second quarter of this year. Mattessons currently spends £2.5 million on advertising, according to Nielsen, but is expected to increase this budget.
Quiet Storm had been working with the brand since 2002 and its most-recent TV work, "hunger hunters", supported the Mattessons Fridge Raiders product with the long-running strapline: "It's a primal thing."
Mattessons offers a range of cooked-meat products, including Turkey Rashers and Smoked Pork Sausages, and a selection of sandwich meats.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...