Pernod Ricard names Patrick Venning as spirits marketing director
Pernod Ricard UK has promoted Patrick Venning to the role of marketing director - spirits.
Patrick Venning: promotion at Pernod Ricard
Venning was previously head of marketing for mixable/lifestyle, which included responsibility for Malibu, Jameson and Havana Club.
He has been at Pernod Ricard UK for seven years.
During this time he contributed to the integration of brands following the Allied Domecq acquisition and turnarounds of Jameson and Malibu. The promotion means that Venning joins the Pernod Ricard UK executive committee.
Venning replaces Vlastimil Spelda, who has taken a marketing position within Pernod Ricard in Paris.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London