Young's freezes out Jamie Oliver in new ad
Young's is launching a comical TV ad featuring Jamie Oliver trying to cook in the Arctic, to promote his new frozen-fish range.
The ad, created by Mother London, will make its debut on Facebook tomorrow (21 January) and launch on TV during Monday’s 'Celebrity Big Brother' on Channel 5.
In the ad, Oliver and his kitchen are transported to the ice caps of Alaska, where the fish from his range are caught.
He is seen battling Arctic gusts, freezing temperatures and a polar bear while attempting to make fishcakes. He then falls into a hole in the Arctic water, before coming out of the water frozen in a block on ice.
The production company on the ad was Channel 4. It was directed by Alex Boutell and produced by Shananne Lane.
He said: "In this ad I'm freezing, the weather's terrible, everything's going wrong, and ultimately I get my ass kicked. I hope it gives a sense of the lengths we've gone to in order to find sustainable fish for my range.
"The pollock I use is filleted and frozen within hours of being caught, keeping it as fresh and delicious as possible."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...