Arnold Worldwide hires Inferno's Monahan to global Dell account
Arnold Worldwide has hired Kieron Monahan as global planning director and global technology practice co-lead for its Dell account, effective immediately.
Kieron Monahan: joins Arnold Worldwide from the Inferno group
Monahan will report to Arnold Boston president, Pam Hamlin. On the Dell account, he will partner George Pace, and will be responsible for leadership of the global strategic planning capability on Dell's small and medium business division.
Monahan joins Arnold from the Inferno group, London, where he led the planning for the Nokia business-to-business account.
He worked on Nokia following his role as chief executive and planning director of Inferno's start-up, The Next Door, where he worked with the agency's founding client, BlackBerry's EMEA brand and marketing teams.
Prior to Inferno, Monahan worked at Lowe Worldwide as the global planning director on Nokia's N-series products. His previous positions include head of account management at 180 Amsterdam, head of Vodafone's European business at Wieden + Kennedy, and group head of TBWA's PlayStation account, among others.
Hamlin said: "Kieron has worked across a number of global brands and is truly skilled at finding innovative solutions to complex business problems. He thinks in a broad consumer-marketing context and has the ability to positively influence a client's business, through everything from SEO solutions to communications that will transform the bottom line."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1