PictureBox seeks CRM agency
PictureBox, the movies-on-demand TV subscription service owned by Universal Pictures, is seeking an agency to handle its CRM account.
PictureBox: approaching agencies to handle its CRM account
The company is approaching a number of agencies directly for the business as it hopes to increase the number of loyal customers. The review is being handled by Matt Snead, marketing director, Branded On Demand Services at NBC Universal.
It is understood that the appointed agency will be PictureBox's first retained CRM agency. Parent company Universal Pictures currently splits its advertising business between Publicis Groupe agencies and WPP agencies.
MediaCom retained Universal Home Entertainment and Universal Pictures' joint £26m UK media planning and buying in July last year, as part of a review.
Virgin Media and Universal Pictures teamed up to launch PictureBox in 2009. The service, which costs £4.99 a month, is also available of BT Vision, TalkTalk and TopupTV. Films on the service include 'Chaplin', 'The Boat That Rocked' and 'The Birds'.
PictureBox was unavailable for comment.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...