Government comms executive director Jenny Grey handed permanent role
The Government's acting executive director for government communication - the most senior comms role in Government - has been handed the role permanently.
Jenny Grey: in Government's most senior comms role
Jenny Grey has been confirmed in the role that she has been acting in since last October. A government statement said that she would be leading the profession at ‘a time of change across the civil service’.
The role represents an extension of Grey's former role as director of policy comms for No10 and the Cabinet Office.
Cabinet Secretary Sir Jeremy Heywood said: ‘Jenny has a great understanding of how communications operate at the heart of government and I believe she is absolutely the right person to lead the organisation through this period of change.
‘Her dynamism and drive will ensure we continue to deliver a first class service.’
Grey said: ‘British communications industries lead the world in creativity and innovation and the Government has a proud history of working with them to deliver ground-breaking campaigns.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Interim Head of Marketing & Communications Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Brentwood
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...