Government comms executive director Jenny Grey handed permanent role
The Government's acting executive director for government communication - the most senior comms role in Government - has been handed the role permanently.
Jenny Grey: in Government's most senior comms role
Jenny Grey has been confirmed in the role that she has been acting in since last October. A government statement said that she would be leading the profession at ‘a time of change across the civil service’.
The role represents an extension of Grey's former role as director of policy comms for No10 and the Cabinet Office.
Cabinet Secretary Sir Jeremy Heywood said: ‘Jenny has a great understanding of how communications operate at the heart of government and I believe she is absolutely the right person to lead the organisation through this period of change.
‘Her dynamism and drive will ensure we continue to deliver a first class service.’
Grey said: ‘British communications industries lead the world in creativity and innovation and the Government has a proud history of working with them to deliver ground-breaking campaigns.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London