Stobart to be Super League sponsor
Eddie Stobart is making a significant move into sport sponsorship, signing a deal to be the new sponsor of rugby league's Super League.
Eddie Stobart: road haulage firm to sponsor rugby league's Super League
The fleet operator is replacing Engage Mutual, which was sponsor for seven years. Further details of the sponsorship deal will be announced later this week.
Previous sponsors of the Super League include Tetleys and sports brand JJB.
Eddie Stobart has signed a sponsorship agreement to run until at least 2015.
In April last year, Engage ended its title sponsorship of the Super League.
Engage terminated the deal as it thought sport no longer fitted with its strategy of targeting the over-50s market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London