Stobart to be Super League sponsor
Eddie Stobart is making a significant move into sport sponsorship, signing a deal to be the new sponsor of rugby league's Super League.
Eddie Stobart: road haulage firm to sponsor rugby league's Super League
The fleet operator is replacing Engage Mutual, which was sponsor for seven years. Further details of the sponsorship deal will be announced later this week.
Previous sponsors of the Super League include Tetleys and sports brand JJB.
Eddie Stobart has signed a sponsorship agreement to run until at least 2015.
In April last year, Engage ended its title sponsorship of the Super League.
Engage terminated the deal as it thought sport no longer fitted with its strategy of targeting the over-50s market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...