Lynx lines up campaign for new haircare range
Unilever is readying a major campaign to promote the UK arrival of a Lynx-branded haircare range, including shampoo and styling products.
Lynx: launching new hair care range
The drive will break in April and continue Lynx’s strategy of targeting younger men.
Selina Sykes, Lynx marketing manager at Unilever, said the range will complement its body-spray products by ‘helping men to look good’.
Unilever is extending the Lynx brand into haircare following last year’s acquisition of Alberto Culver, which owned the TRESemmé, Simple and VO5 brands.
Sykes added that the acquisition had enabled Lynx to move into hair products because of the ‘expertise’ that the deal brought to the business.
The activity follows Lynx’s first move into products for women this week, with the launch of a limited-edition fragrance as part of its new Lynx Attract range.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge