Lynx lines up campaign for new haircare range
Unilever is readying a major campaign to promote the UK arrival of a Lynx-branded haircare range, including shampoo and styling products.
Lynx: launching new hair care range
The drive will break in April and continue Lynx’s strategy of targeting younger men.
Selina Sykes, Lynx marketing manager at Unilever, said the range will complement its body-spray products by ‘helping men to look good’.
Unilever is extending the Lynx brand into haircare following last year’s acquisition of Alberto Culver, which owned the TRESemmé, Simple and VO5 brands.
Sykes added that the acquisition had enabled Lynx to move into hair products because of the ‘expertise’ that the deal brought to the business.
The activity follows Lynx’s first move into products for women this week, with the launch of a limited-edition fragrance as part of its new Lynx Attract range.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...