Warehouse launches campaign to boost fashion credentials
Warehouse, the women's fashion brand, is rolling out its first major marketing campaign in years, in an attempt to get women to reappraise the fashion credentials of the brand.
The Aurora-owned fashion retailer has appointed creative agency ODD to create a year-long integrated marketing campaign, repositioning it as a shop for "lifestyle moments".
The campaign, which launches tomorrow (26 January), will run across digital, outdoor, point of sale and in-store.
It features high-end fashion photography and short films, shot and directed by Kourtney Roy, to emphasise its fashion credentials.
Social media forms a key part of the campaign, and it is also launching a Facebook app, which links to a user's calendar and suggests outfits for events they plan to attend, such as nights out and weddings.
The retailer, which launched in 1976, now faces tough competition on the high street from the big department stores and small boutiques.
Warehouse wants to attract new customers who may not have considered it before.
The campaign comes ahead of the brand's new marketing director Jennifer Roebuck, former head of digital and ecommerce at French Connection, joining the company in February.
She replaces Lorraine Pringle, who left last year to join luxury fashion brand Radley.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...