Marketing directors from Diesel and RSA to be part of client panel at Media 360
A client panel made up of senior marketing directors for high-profile brands will be questioned on what they want from media agencies at this year's Media 360 conference.
Scott Morrison: marketing director at Diesel
The client panel, which will take place on the first day of the conference (17 May) in the Hilton at T5, will feature Scott Morrison, marketing director at Diesel; Katie Sheppard, director of marketing and relationships at Match.com, and Dominic Grounsell, personal marketing director for the RSA.
Chaired by Media Week editor Jeremy King, the panel will look at the future of the client/agency relationship; the temptation for clients to go directly to media owners; how clients are interacting with owners and agencies; what clients actually want from agencies, and what media solutions have really impressed clients in the past six months.
This year's Media 360 conference will also feature keynotes from senior clients of brands including British Airways, Samsung, John Lewis and Virgin Media, as well a number of high-profile media agencies and owners such as Global, Posterscope, MEC, Starcom MediaVest and Ogilvy.
Ticket and event information can be found here, while attached is the PDF of the full programme of speakers.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Planner Source £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits & ongoing training, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...