Ebiquity reports small pre-tax profit
Marketing effectiveness consultant Ebiquity has recorded a pre-tax profit of £199,000 for the six months ended 31 October 2011.
Ebiquity: acquisitions boosted revenues in 2011
Revenues increased 17% year on year to £24m, boosted by the acquisitions of The Joined Up Media Company in Russia, and media analytics and reputation management company Echo Research, last year.
In the equivalent period in 2010, Ebiquity made a pre-tax loss of £2.3m on revenues of £20.5m.
Ebiquity provides services to 85 of the world's largest 100 advertisers.
Michael Greenlees, chief executive of Ebiquity, said: "These results not only reflect the growing demand for data-driven insights that help our clients better manage their media and marketing performance, they also point to further improvement in operating efficiency following last year's acquisition of Xtreme.
"Whilst we cannot be entirely immune from the economic uncertainties that lie ahead, we believe that our clear-sighted strategy can insulate us from the worst of the storm and are confident that our growth strategy will continue to deliver in 2012."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London