Ebiquity reports small pre-tax profit
Marketing effectiveness consultant Ebiquity has recorded a pre-tax profit of £199,000 for the six months ended 31 October 2011.
Ebiquity: acquisitions boosted revenues in 2011
Revenues increased 17% year on year to £24m, boosted by the acquisitions of The Joined Up Media Company in Russia, and media analytics and reputation management company Echo Research, last year.
In the equivalent period in 2010, Ebiquity made a pre-tax loss of £2.3m on revenues of £20.5m.
Ebiquity provides services to 85 of the world's largest 100 advertisers.
Michael Greenlees, chief executive of Ebiquity, said: "These results not only reflect the growing demand for data-driven insights that help our clients better manage their media and marketing performance, they also point to further improvement in operating efficiency following last year's acquisition of Xtreme.
"Whilst we cannot be entirely immune from the economic uncertainties that lie ahead, we believe that our clear-sighted strategy can insulate us from the worst of the storm and are confident that our growth strategy will continue to deliver in 2012."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,Typography Creative Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London